For each visitor to the site, our web servers automatically recognize information regarding the visitor’s domain name (or that of the visitor’s access provider). Regardless of the purpose for which it is submitted, it is Eastern’s policy to maintain all personal information as confidential, and to use such personal information only for the following purposes:
- for the specific purpose for which it was volunteered (for example, to complete a product purchase etc.);
- to improve the content, appearance and utility of the site;
- to track our visitors’ use of the site for internal market research; and
- to notify our visitors of updates to the site.
- to notify our visitors, via email, of product updates, tours, demos or anything else deemed relative to better serve the customer.
It is Eastern’s policy to keep personal information only for so long as needed for such purposes. At any time, you may obtain a summary of the personal information on record with Eastern, which has been collected about you via this site. Except for personal information we need to complete your purchase of products, you may request at any time that Eastern dispose of any or all personal information about you. In addition, at any time you may request: (i) that Eastern correct any such personal information; or (ii) that such personal information not be provided to third parties; or (iii) that such personal information be removed from Eastern’s marketing databases. To make any request described above, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, write to 6612 Amsterdam Way, Wilmington, NC 28405 or call 1-910-791-8240. When contacting us, please be sure to provide us with your exact e-mail address, name, address and/or telephone number(s) in order to be sure we handle your request correctly.