Posts Tagged ‘Penny’
With a fully functional nose and tail, as well as concave, the all-new 32” Cruiser is the most versatile Penny ever created. Whether you are cruising around town, slapping a curb, filming your friends, or skating flatground, the 32” is your new go-to cruiser.
¡Ay, caramba! The officially licensed Simpsons collab boards from Penny are here just in time for back to school! Choose from El Barto, Maggie, Mr. Burns, or Itchy & Scratchy in the classic 22″ Penny sizes or Bart, Ralph, or Otto in the 27″ Nickel sizes!
Liven up that inventory with the newest Penny plastic cruisers! All the newest prints and fades are here just in time for summer available in both the 22 inch Penny, or the 27 inch Nickel!
The first batch of official Penny longboards have landed! The crew at Penny has spent many hours perfecting their new secret plastic formula for added strength and flex control to make sure these things skate like nothing else. Available in 6 different colors and put together with authentic Penny components, get ready for the next generation of cruising.
- Pintail shaped plastic longboard deck
- 36” long and 9.5” wide
- Classic waffle top non-slip skateboard deck
- New additional granular textured grip for enhanced control
- Brand new secret composite plastic formula for added strength and flex control
- A unique half inch camber through the length of the deck works in combination with the longboards natural flex, inbuilt riser pads and side-to-side concave to enhance ride-ability
- Premium Abec 9 v-channel stainless steel bearings
- Colour-coded high tensile bolts
- Reverse Kingpin 7 inch (180mm) trucks offer more stability and greater response
- Strong aluminium with powder-coated finish
- 83A wheels for a smooth and fast ride