The all new Raw series bearings feature a shield-free design paired with all the other tech specs that you’ve come to love from Bronson Speed Co. for an insanely fast ride with that wide open sound that you can only get from a shieldless bearing. Check out the full specs below for more info!
Shield Free Design
- No more shields to get damaged or pop off — the first shield-less bearing designed for skateboarding
- No shield grooves in either race for no crud, dust and dirt build up – super fast sound and spin
Fast, Slick & Non-Stick
Tungsten Coated Races
- Micro-thin tungsten dry lubricant coating is fast, slick and non-stick to minimize dirt, dust and crud build up.
- Tungsten coating is an extremely slick, low drag, dry film lubricant with a very low coefficient of friction
The Sound Of Speed
Audible Speed Technology
- Fully open, high spin, and shield free — RAW’s are designed to enhance the sound of speed.
- Run your bearings with no shields? Like a RAW sound? This bearing’s for you!
- Super strong, durable, non-distortion fiberglass filled pure nylon cage keep the balls precision spaced.
- High wear and tear resistance, improved performance in an increased dust and dirt environment.
Deep Groove Raceways
- Balls sit and roll deeper in the raceway channels than weaker shallow groove designs.
- Dramatically reduces axial and angular side impact damage and breakage, surfaces stay smooth and fast.
Factory Fresh Quality
- 100% hand inspected twice and micro-polished & ultrasonic solvent washed 3X prior to final packaging.
- Packaged in nitrogen filled packaging — reduces metal and oil oxidation until ready to be ridden.